Click here to get started on your job search.
Links for Employees
Includes Employee Self Service, Manager Self Service, Baptist Health University and Baptist Health Market.
Customized online learning and development platform.
To access PeopleSoft outside the Baptist Health Network, you must use Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA). Click here to learn more, or to register for MFA, go to https://mfa.baptisthealth.net/portal/.
The Baptist Health Intranet
Many online resources, including valuable information on hurricane preparedness, can be accessed by employees on the Baptist Health Intranet.
If a hurricane or tropical storm approaches, monitor our Website for important updates and valuable information on hurricane preparedness, or go to the Intranet, which employees can access from their Baptist Health workstations. Baptist Health has also set up Hotline telephone numbers to provide the latest updates for employees and the general public.
Baptist Health now has three hotlines:
- 1-866-HELPBH9 (1-866-435-7249) – For Baptist Health employees and physicians to provide information by affiliate/entity on the need for staff.
- 1-866-NEWKID1 (1-866-639-5431) – The latest update for expectant mothers.
- 1-855-316-INFO (1-855-316-4636) – Information for the general public on the status of hospitals (elective, emergency and general services); outpatient centers; urgent care centers; and Medical Arts Surgery Centers.
Notice of Privacy Practices for Group Health Plans
Baptist Health has a Notice of Privacy Practices for the health plans offered to our employees and retirees. This notice outlines the steps that we take to protect your medical information and how we use or disclose that information.
A material change to the group health plan Notice was made effective April 2019. A copy of the current Notice is available by clicking on the links below. If you would like to receive a paper copy of the notice or have any questions, you may contact Privacy@BaptistHealth.net or 786-596-8850.
Baptist Health Notice
Download the Group Health Plan Notice of Privacy Practices or you can go to the Baptist Health Intranet and click on “Human Resources – Pay and Benefits.”
Working at the Baptist Health South Florida
- Working at the Baptist Health South Florida Pre-Registration Call Center SEE OUR VIDEO.
- Working at the Baptist Health South Florida Scheduling Call Center SEE OUR VIDEO.